One of our youngest members, Nadezhda Arylova of the Russian Republic of Kalmykia, has just been awarded the Sidney Byers Scholarship for Wildlife Conservation for her studies on non-invasive methods on saiga antelope population monitoring (part of one of the ICCS projects). Nadezhda is a Ph.D. candidate in Biological Sciences at the A.N. Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution, Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow.
- Saigas run up to 50mph so @TimFlach was really lucky to have managed to capture this beautiful shot of our favourit… https://t.co/8J3XWj9H8V3 days ago
- RT @Science_Academy: How amazing is the critically endangered 'saiga' antelope.. Their bizarre noses have evolved to warm up cold winter ai…3 days ago
- Our discounted hand-embroidered bags are selling so fast that we have sold out of some products, luckily we had som… https://t.co/gJ18DSds7R3 days ago
- Another beautiful #saiga conservation mural, and another amazing blog from @RoryMcCannArt. Inspiring children and c… https://t.co/p4retaAbLG4 days ago
- Having a great morning packaging up and sending out all these orders in time for the holidays! Thanks for all the S… https://t.co/3yvLUxDfsK6 days ago