Committee members from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, Turkmenistan, the UK and Germany were present to discuss latest developments and achievements within the range states. A strategic plan for 2007-2010 was agreed and winners for the small grant competition 2007 selected. Several representatives of the Uzbek government and law enforcement agencies as well as local NGOs for present on the second day of the meeting to discuss collaboration and strategies for saiga conservation with a strong focus on the Ustiurt population in Uzbekistan.
- This is at the top of our Christmas list! Thanks @TimFlach for highlighting the beautiful and unique saiga in your… https://t.co/BMMmdryVxKyesterday
- Shopping for a loved one this #Festive Season? Grab a bargain & shop via @GiveasyouLive + still raise FREE funds fo… https://t.co/Cz81adBXoG7 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/XrkDo1CPVd Rebecca Klein and Jane Horgan, Olya Esipova24 days ago
- Didn't go to @wildnetorg expo? Watch the fact-filled presentation Olya gave here (from 34mins)… https://t.co/uv6RL7we3v24 days ago
- Saiga News - Out Now - https://t.co/vLoOHKPssK24 days ago